How to Cite this Article: Rossi M, Labalme A, Cordier M-P, Till M, Blanchard G, Dubois R, Guibaud L, Heissat S, Javouhey E, Lachaux A, Mure P-Y, Ville D, Edery P, Sanlaville D. 2012. Mosaic 18q21.2 deletions including the TCF4 gene: A clinical report. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3174–3181.
Mosaic 18q21.2 deletions including the TCF4 gene: A clinical report†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3174–3181, December 2012
How to Cite
Rossi, M., Labalme, A., Cordier, M.-P., Till, M., Blanchard, G., Dubois, R., Guibaud, L., Heissat, S., Javouhey, E., Lachaux, A., Mure, P.-Y., Ville, D., Edery, P. and Sanlaville, D. (2012), Mosaic 18q21.2 deletions including the TCF4 gene: A clinical report. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3174–3181. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35588
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!