The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest with the work reported.
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2963–2968, November 2012
How to Cite
Fernández, L., Nevado, J., De Torres, M. L., Mansilla, E., Vallespín, E., García-Miñaúr, S., Palomo, R., Deirós, L., Cabrera, M., Galo, E. D., Lapunzina, P. and Delicado, A. (2012), Additional case of an uncommon 22q11.2 reciprocal rearrangement in a phenotypically normal mother of children with 22q11.2 deletion and 22q11.2 duplication syndromes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2963–2968. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35595
How to Cite this Article: Fernández L, Nevado J, De Torres ML, Mansilla E, Vallespín E, García-Miñaúr S, Palomo R, Deirós L, Cabrera M, Galo ED, Lapunzina P, Delicado A. 2012. Additional case of an uncommon 22q11.2 reciprocal rearrangement in a phenotypically normal mother of children with 22q11.2 deletion and 22q11.2 duplication syndromes. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2963–2968.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!