How to Cite this Article: Zhang Y, Li Y, Wang Y, Shan B, Duan Y. 2013. 8p23.1 Duplication detected by array-CGH with complete atrioventricular septal defect and unilateral hand preaxial hexadactyly. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A: 561–565.
8p23.1 duplication detected by array-CGH with complete atrioventricular septal defect and unilateral hand preaxial hexadactyly†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 561–565, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Li, Y., Wang, Y., Shan, B. and Duan, Y. (2013), 8p23.1 duplication detected by array-CGH with complete atrioventricular septal defect and unilateral hand preaxial hexadactyly. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 561–565. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35596
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81160292
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!