How to Cite this Article: Khonsari RH, Delezoide A-L, Kang W, Hébert JM, Bessières B, Bodiguel V, Collet C, Legeai-Mallet L, Sharpe PT, Fallet-Bianco C. 2012. Central Nervous System Malformations and Deformations in FGFR2-related Craniosynostosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2797–2806.
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2797–2806, November 2012
How to Cite
Khonsari, R. H., Delezoide, A.-L., Kang, W., Hébert, J. M., Bessières, B., Bodiguel, V., Collet, C., Legeai-Mallet, L., Sharpe, P. T. and Fallet-Bianco, C. (2012), Central nervous system malformations and deformations in FGFR2-related craniosynostosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2797–2806. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35598
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Les Gueules Cassées
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!