How to Cite this Article: Heck DH, Gu W, Cao Y, Qi S, Lacaria M, Lupski JR. 2012. Opposing phenotypes in mice with Smith–Magenis deletion and Potocki–Lupski duplication syndromes suggest gene dosage effects on fluid consumption behavior. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2807–2814.
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2807–2814, November 2012
How to Cite
Heck, D. H., Gu, W., Cao, Y., Qi, S., Lacaria, M. and Lupski, J. R. (2012), Opposing phenotypes in mice with Smith–Magenis deletion and Potocki–Lupski duplication syndromes suggest gene dosage effects on fluid consumption behavior. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2807–2814. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35601
Conflict of Interest Statement: None declared.
Disclosure: J.R.L. is a consultant for Athena Diagnostics, holds stock ownership in 23andMe and Ion Torrent Systems, and is a coinventor on multiple United States and European patents for DNA diagnostics. The Department of Molecular and Human Genetics at the Baylor College of Medicine derives revenue from clinical testing using genetic and genomic assays.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01NS060887, R01NS067201, R01NS063009
- National Institutes of Neurological Diseases and Stroke. Grant Number: R01NS058529
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1