How to Cite this Article: Heck DH, Gu W, Cao Y, Qi S, Lacaria M, Lupski JR. 2012. Opposing phenotypes in mice with Smith–Magenis deletion and Potocki–Lupski duplication syndromes suggest gene dosage effects on fluid consumption behavior. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2807–2814.
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2807–2814, November 2012
How to Cite
Heck, D. H., Gu, W., Cao, Y., Qi, S., Lacaria, M. and Lupski, J. R. (2012), Opposing phenotypes in mice with Smith–Magenis deletion and Potocki–Lupski duplication syndromes suggest gene dosage effects on fluid consumption behavior. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2807–2814. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35601
Conflict of Interest Statement: None declared.
Disclosure: J.R.L. is a consultant for Athena Diagnostics, holds stock ownership in 23andMe and Ion Torrent Systems, and is a coinventor on multiple United States and European patents for DNA diagnostics. The Department of Molecular and Human Genetics at the Baylor College of Medicine derives revenue from clinical testing using genetic and genomic assays.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01NS060887, R01NS067201, R01NS063009
- National Institutes of Neurological Diseases and Stroke. Grant Number: R01NS058529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!