How to Cite this Article: Yamada T, Takagi M, Nishimura G, Akaishi R, Furuta I, Morikawa M, Yamada T, Cho K, Sawai H, Ikegawa S, Hasegawa T, Minakami H. 2012. Recurrence of osteogenesis imperfecta due to maternal mosaicism of a novel COL1A1 mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2969–2971.
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2969–2971, November 2012
How to Cite
Yamada, T., Takagi, M., Nishimura, G., Akaishi, R., Furuta, I., Morikawa, M., Yamada, T., Cho, K., Sawai, H., Ikegawa, S., Hasegawa, T. and Minakami, H. (2012), Recurrence of osteogenesis imperfecta due to maternal mosaicism of a novel COL1A1 mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2969–2971. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35602
Takahiro Yamada and Masaki Takagi contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Numbers: H23-Nanchi-Ippan-123, H22-Nanchi-Ippan-194, Jitsuyoka (Nanbyo)-Ippan-014 (23300102)