How to Cite this Article: Yamada T, Takagi M, Nishimura G, Akaishi R, Furuta I, Morikawa M, Yamada T, Cho K, Sawai H, Ikegawa S, Hasegawa T, Minakami H. 2012. Recurrence of osteogenesis imperfecta due to maternal mosaicism of a novel COL1A1 mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2969–2971.
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2969–2971, November 2012
How to Cite
Yamada, T., Takagi, M., Nishimura, G., Akaishi, R., Furuta, I., Morikawa, M., Yamada, T., Cho, K., Sawai, H., Ikegawa, S., Hasegawa, T. and Minakami, H. (2012), Recurrence of osteogenesis imperfecta due to maternal mosaicism of a novel COL1A1 mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2969–2971. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35602
Takahiro Yamada and Masaki Takagi contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Numbers: H23-Nanchi-Ippan-123, H22-Nanchi-Ippan-194, Jitsuyoka (Nanbyo)-Ippan-014 (23300102)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!