How to Cite this Article: Simioni M, Vieira TP, Sgardioli IC, Freitas ÉL, Rosenberg C, Maurer-Morelli CV, Lopes-Cendes I, Fett-Conte AC, Gil-da-Silva-Lopes VL. 2012. Insertional translocation of 15q25-q26 into 11p13 and duplication at 8p23.1 characterized by high resolution arrays in a boy with congenital malformations and aniridia. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2905–2910.
Insertional translocation of 15q25-q26 into 11p13 and duplication at 8p23.1 characterized by high resolution arrays in a boy with congenital malformations and aniridia†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2905–2910, November 2012
How to Cite
Simioni, M., Vieira, T. P., Sgardioli, I. C., Freitas, É. L., Rosenberg, C., Maurer-Morelli, C. V., Lopes-Cendes, I., Fett-Conte, A. C. and Gil-da-Silva-Lopes, V. L. (2012), Insertional translocation of 15q25-q26 into 11p13 and duplication at 8p23.1 characterized by high resolution arrays in a boy with congenital malformations and aniridia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2905–2910. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35603
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa (FAPESP). Grant Numbers: 2008/10596-0, 2009/00898-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!