How to Cite this Article: Simioni M, Vieira TP, Sgardioli IC, Freitas ÉL, Rosenberg C, Maurer-Morelli CV, Lopes-Cendes I, Fett-Conte AC, Gil-da-Silva-Lopes VL. 2012. Insertional translocation of 15q25-q26 into 11p13 and duplication at 8p23.1 characterized by high resolution arrays in a boy with congenital malformations and aniridia. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2905–2910.
Insertional translocation of 15q25-q26 into 11p13 and duplication at 8p23.1 characterized by high resolution arrays in a boy with congenital malformations and aniridia†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2905–2910, November 2012
How to Cite
Simioni, M., Vieira, T. P., Sgardioli, I. C., Freitas, É. L., Rosenberg, C., Maurer-Morelli, C. V., Lopes-Cendes, I., Fett-Conte, A. C. and Gil-da-Silva-Lopes, V. L. (2012), Insertional translocation of 15q25-q26 into 11p13 and duplication at 8p23.1 characterized by high resolution arrays in a boy with congenital malformations and aniridia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2905–2910. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35603
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa (FAPESP). Grant Numbers: 2008/10596-0, 2009/00898-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!