How to Cite this Article: Alyaqoub F, Pyatt RE, Bailes A, Brock A, Deeg C, McKinney A, Astbury C, Reshmi S, Shane KP, Thrush DL, Sommer A, Gastier-Foster JM. 2012. 12q14 microdeletion associated with HMGA2 gene disruption and growth restriction. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2925–2930.
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2925–2930, November 2012
How to Cite
Alyaqoub, F., Pyatt, R. E., Bailes, A., Brock, A., Deeg, C., McKinney, A., Astbury, C., Reshmi, S., Shane, K. P., Thrush, D. L., Sommer, A. and Gastier-Foster, J. M. (2012), 12q14 microdeletion associated with HMGA2 gene disruption and growth restriction. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2925–2930. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35610
Fadel Alyaqoub and Robert E. Pyatt contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
- Ministry of Higher Education of Saudi Arabia (FSA)
- Research Institute at Nationwide Children's Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!