How to Cite this Article: Verhagen JMA, Huijmans JG, Williams M, van Ruyven RLJ, Bergen AAB, Wouters CH, Brooks AS. 2012. Incidental finding of alpha-methylacyl-CoA racemase deficiency in a patient with oculocutaneous albinism type 4. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2931–2934.
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2931–2934, November 2012
How to Cite
Verhagen, J. M.A., Huijmans, J. G., Williams, M., van Ruyven, R. L.J., Bergen, A. A.B., Wouters, C. H. and Brooks, A. S. (2012), Incidental finding of alpha-methylacyl-CoA racemase deficiency in a patient with oculocutaneous albinism type 4. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2931–2934. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35611
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2SLC45A2 mutation frequency in Oculocutaneous Albinism Italian patients doesn't differ from other European studies, Gene, 2014, 533, 1, 398, , , , , , , , , ,