How to Cite this Article: Winters KA, Jiang Z, Xu W, Li S, Ammous Z, Jayakar P, Wierenga KJ. 2012. Re-assigned diagnosis of D4ST1-deficient Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (adducted thumb-clubfoot syndrome) after initial diagnosis of Marden-Walker syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2935–2940.
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2935–2940, November 2012
How to Cite
Winters, K. A., Jiang, Z., Xu, W., Li, S., Ammous, Z., Jayakar, P. and Wierenga, K. J. (2012), Re-assigned diagnosis of D4ST1-deficient Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (adducted thumb-clubfoot syndrome) after initial diagnosis of Marden-Walker syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2935–2940. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35613
The authors have no conflict of interest to report
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!