Conflict of interest: none to declare.
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2941–2945, November 2012
How to Cite
Shah, H., Bens, S., Caliebe, A., Graham, J. M. and Girisha, K. M. (2012), Growth retardation, intellectual disability, facial anomalies, cataract, thoracic hypoplasia, and skeletal abnormalities: A novel phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2941–2945. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35618
How to Cite this Article: Shah H, Bens S, Caliebe A, Graham JM, Girisha KM. 2012. Growth retardation, intellectual disability, facial anomalies, cataract, thoracic hypoplasia, and skeletal abnormalities: A novel phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2941–2945.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- NIH/NICHD program project grant. Grant Number: HD22657
- Medical Genetics NIH/NIGMS training program grant. Grant Number: 5-T32-GM08243
This article has been cited by:
- 1Severe C1–C2 atlantoaxial subluxation with laminar overlap, The Spine Journal, 2015,, , ,