How to Cite this Article: Chénier S, Noor A, Dupuis L, Stavropoulos DJ, Mendoza-Londono R. 2012. Osteopathia striata with cranial sclerosis and developmental delay in a male with a mosaic deletion in chromosome region Xq11.2. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2946–2952.
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2946–2952, November 2012
How to Cite
Chénier, S., Noor, A., Dupuis, L., Stavropoulos, D. J. and Mendoza-Londono, R. (2012), Osteopathia striata with cranial sclerosis and developmental delay in a male with a mosaic deletion in chromosome region Xq11.2. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2946–2952. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35619
Sébastien Chénier and Abdul Noor contributed equally to this report.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!