How to Cite this Article: Chénier S, Noor A, Dupuis L, Stavropoulos DJ, Mendoza-Londono R. 2012. Osteopathia striata with cranial sclerosis and developmental delay in a male with a mosaic deletion in chromosome region Xq11.2. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2946–2952.
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2946–2952, November 2012
How to Cite
Chénier, S., Noor, A., Dupuis, L., Stavropoulos, D. J. and Mendoza-Londono, R. (2012), Osteopathia striata with cranial sclerosis and developmental delay in a male with a mosaic deletion in chromosome region Xq11.2. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2946–2952. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35619
Sébastien Chénier and Abdul Noor contributed equally to this report.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!