How to Cite this Article: Barczykowski AL, Foss AH, Duffner PK, Yan L, Carter RL. 2012. Death rates in the U.S. due to Krabbe disease and related leukodystrophy and lysosomal storage diseases. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2835–2842.
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2835–2842, November 2012
How to Cite
Barczykowski, A. L., Foss, A. H., Duffner, P. K., Yan, L. and Carter, R. L. (2012), Death rates in the U.S. due to Krabbe disease and related leukodystrophy and lysosomal storage diseases. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2835–2842. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35624
Conflict of Interest Statement: All authors are without conflict of interests.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources, and Service Administration
- Hunter's Hope Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 2Plp1 gene duplication inhibits airway responsiveness and induces lung inflammation, Pulmonary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2015, 30, 22, , , , , , , ,
- 3Rosenberg's Molecular and Genetic Basis of Neurological and Psychiatric Disease, 2015,, ,
- 4Lifetime risk estimators in epidemiological studies of Krabbe Disease, Rare Diseases, 2013, 1, 1, e25212, , ,