How to Cite this Article: Scollon S, McWalter K, Abe K, King J, Kimata K, Slavin TP. 2012. Haploinsufficiency of STK11 and neighboring genes cause a contiguous gene syndrome including Peutz–Jeghers phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2959–2962.
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2959–2962, November 2012
How to Cite
Scollon, S., McWalter, K., Abe, K., King, J., Kimata, K. and Slavin, T. P. (2012), Haploinsufficiency of STK11 and neighboring genes cause a contiguous gene syndrome including Peutz–Jeghers phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2959–2962. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35629
The authors report no financial interests or conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Application of array comparative genomic hybridization in 256 patients with developmental delay or intellectual disability, Journal of Applied Genetics, 2014, 55, 1, 125, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,