How to Cite this Article: Scollon S, McWalter K, Abe K, King J, Kimata K, Slavin TP. 2012. Haploinsufficiency of STK11 and neighboring genes cause a contiguous gene syndrome including Peutz–Jeghers phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2959–2962.
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2959–2962, November 2012
How to Cite
Scollon, S., McWalter, K., Abe, K., King, J., Kimata, K. and Slavin, T. P. (2012), Haploinsufficiency of STK11 and neighboring genes cause a contiguous gene syndrome including Peutz–Jeghers phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2959–2962. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35629
The authors report no financial interests or conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!