Conflict of interest: none to report.
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 244–253, February 2013
How to Cite
Florisson, J. M.G., Mathijssen, I. M.J., Dumee, B., Hoogeboom, J. A.M., Poddighe, P. J., Oostra, B. A., Frijns, J. P., Koster, L., de Klein, A., Eussen, B., de Vries, B. B.A., Swagemakers, S., van der Spek, P. J. and Verkerk, A. J.M.H. (2013), Complex craniosynostosis is associated with the 2p15p16.1 microdeletion syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 244–253. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35632
How to Cite this Article: Florisson JMG, Mathijssen IMJ, Dumee B, Hoogeboom JAM, Poddighe PJ, Oostra BA, Frijns JP, Koster L, de Klein A, Eussen B, de Vries BBA, Swagemakers S, van der Spek PJ, Verkerk AJMH. 2013. Complex craniosynostosis is associated with the 2p15p16.1 microdeletion syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:244–253.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!