Meilin Wang and Yongchu Pan contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3080–3086, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, M., Pan, Y., Zhang, Z. and Wang, L. (2012), Three polymorphisms in IRF6 and 8q24 are associated with nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate: Evidence from 20 studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3080–3086. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35634
How to Cite this Article: Wang M, Pan Y, Zhang Z, Wang L. 2012. Three polymorphisms in IRF6 and 8q24 are associated with nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate: Evidence from 20 studies. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3080–3086.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (partial support). Grant Numbers: 30973361, 81000457, 81170981, 81102089 81230022, 81200808
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100481164
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Special Funded Project. Grant Number: 201104537
- Jiangsu Planned Projects for Postdoctoral Research Funds. Grant Number: 1101026C
- Project of State Key Laboratory of Oral Diseases. Grant Number: SKLODSCU2009KF05
- National High-tech R&D Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2012AA020101
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!