How to Cite this Article: Reschen M, Kini U, Hood RL, Boycott KM, Hurst J, O'Callaghan CA. 2012. Floating–Harbor syndrome and polycystic kidneys associated with SRCAP mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3196–3200.
Floating–Harbor syndrome and polycystic kidneys associated with SRCAP mutation†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3196–3200, December 2012
How to Cite
Reschen, M., Kini, U., Hood, R. L., Boycott, K. M., Hurst, J. and O'Callaghan, C. A. (2012), Floating–Harbor syndrome and polycystic kidneys associated with SRCAP mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3196–3200. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35635
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- National Institute for Health Research Oxford Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) Program
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Government of Canada through Genome Canada
- Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: OGI-049
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.