How to cite this article: Diaz-Horta O, Sirmaci A, Doherty D, Nance W, Arnos K, Pandya A, Tekin M. 2012. GPSM2 mutations in Chudley–McCullough syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2972–2973.
GPSM2 mutations in Chudley–McCullough syndrome†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2972–2973, November 2012
How to Cite
Diaz-Horta, O., Sirmaci, A., Doherty, D., Nance, W., Arnos, K., Pandya, A. and Tekin, M. (2012), GPSM2 mutations in Chudley–McCullough syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2972–2973. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35636
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01DC009645
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!