How to Cite this Article: Zhu H, Hu Y, Zhu R, Yang Y, Zhu X, Wang W. 2012. A boy with partial trisomy of chromosome 3q24-q28 from paternal balanced insertion and multiple congenital anomalies. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:327–330.
A boy with partial trisomy of chromosome 3q24–q28 from paternal balanced insertion and multiple congenital anomalies†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 327–330, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Hu, Y., Zhu, R., Yang, Y., Zhu, X. and Wang, W. (2013), A boy with partial trisomy of chromosome 3q24–q28 from paternal balanced insertion and multiple congenital anomalies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 327–330. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35637
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Special Research Grant (XK201102) for the Key Laboratory from the Department of Health, and a Special Grant (BL2012015) from the Department of Science and Technology, Jiangsu Province, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!