How to Cite this Article: Solomon BD, Bear KA, Kimonis V, de Klein A, Scott DA, Shaw-Smith C, Tibboel D, Reutter H, Giampietro PF. 2012. Clinical geneticists' views of VACTERL/VATER association. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3087–3100.
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3087–3100, December 2012
How to Cite
Solomon, B. D., Bear, K. A., Kimonis, V., de Klein, A., Scott, D. A., Shaw-Smith, C., Tibboel, D., Reutter, H. and Giampietro, P. F. (2012), Clinical geneticists' views of VACTERL/VATER association. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3087–3100. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35638
No authors have any conflicts of interest or disclosures.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, United States of America
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. Grant Number: 2007053
This article has been cited by:
- 1Type IV congenital laryngeal web: Case report and 15 year follow up, American Journal of Otolaryngology, 2016, 37, 2, 148, , ,
- 2Underlying genetic factors of the VATER/VACTERL association with special emphasis on the “Renal” phenotype, Pediatric Nephrology, 2016,, , , ,
- 6Patients with anorectal malformation and upper limb anomalies: genetic evaluation is warranted, European Journal of Pediatrics, 2015,, , , , , , , ,
- 10VACTERL associations in children undergoing surgery for esophageal atresia and anorectal malformations: Implications for pediatric surgeons, Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2015, 50, 8, 1245, , ,
- 11An Approach to the Identification of Anomalies and Etiologies in Neonates with Identified or Suspected VACTERL (Vertebral Defects, Anal Atresia, Tracheo-Esophageal Fistula with Esophageal Atresia, Cardiac Anomalies, Renal Anomalies, and Limb Anomalies) Association, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2014, 164, 3, 451, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 13Clinical and etiological heterogeneity in patients with tracheo-esophageal malformations and associated anomalies, European Journal of Medical Genetics, 2014, 57, 8, 440, , , , , , , , ,
- 14Combination of Miller–Dieker syndrome and VACTERL association causes extremely severe clinical presentation, European Journal of Pediatrics, 2014, 173, 11, 1541, , , , , , , ,
- 16VACTERL (Vertebral Defects, Anal Atresia, Tracheoesophageal Fistula with Esophageal Atresia, Cardiac Defects, Renal and Limb Anomalies) Association: Disease Spectrum in 25 Patients Ascertained for Their Upper Limb Involvement, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2014, 164, 3, 458, , , , , , ,
- 17VACTERL Association with Meningomyelocele Combined with Trisomy 18 Syndrome, Neonatal Medicine, 2014, 21, 1, 74, , , ,