How to Cite this Article: Solomon BD, Bear KA, Kimonis V, de Klein A, Scott DA, Shaw-Smith C, Tibboel D, Reutter H, Giampietro PF. 2012. Clinical geneticists' views of VACTERL/VATER association. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3087–3100.
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3087–3100, December 2012
How to Cite
Solomon, B. D., Bear, K. A., Kimonis, V., de Klein, A., Scott, D. A., Shaw-Smith, C., Tibboel, D., Reutter, H. and Giampietro, P. F. (2012), Clinical geneticists' views of VACTERL/VATER association. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3087–3100. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35638
No authors have any conflicts of interest or disclosures.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, United States of America
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. Grant Number: 2007053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!