How to Cite this Article: Solomon BD, Bear KA, Kimonis V, de Klein A, Scott DA, Shaw-Smith C, Tibboel D, Reutter H, Giampietro PF. 2012. Clinical geneticists' views of VACTERL/VATER association. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3087–3100.
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3087–3100, December 2012
How to Cite
Solomon, B. D., Bear, K. A., Kimonis, V., de Klein, A., Scott, D. A., Shaw-Smith, C., Tibboel, D., Reutter, H. and Giampietro, P. F. (2012), Clinical geneticists' views of VACTERL/VATER association. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3087–3100. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35638
No authors have any conflicts of interest or disclosures.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, United States of America
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. Grant Number: 2007053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!