How to Cite this Article: Solomon BD, Bear KA, Kimonis V, de Klein A, Scott DA, Shaw-Smith C, Tibboel D, Reutter H, Giampietro PF. 2012. Clinical geneticists' views of VACTERL/VATER association. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3087–3100.
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3087–3100, December 2012
How to Cite
Solomon, B. D., Bear, K. A., Kimonis, V., de Klein, A., Scott, D. A., Shaw-Smith, C., Tibboel, D., Reutter, H. and Giampietro, P. F. (2012), Clinical geneticists' views of VACTERL/VATER association. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3087–3100. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35638
No authors have any conflicts of interest or disclosures.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, United States of America
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. Grant Number: 2007053
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.