How to Cite this Article: Smpokou P, Tworog-Dube E, Kucherlapati RS, Roberts AE. 2012. Medical complications, clinical findings, and educational outcomes in adults with Noonan syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3106–3111.
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3106–3111, December 2012
How to Cite
Smpokou, P., Tworog-Dube, E., Kucherlapati, R. S. and Roberts, A. E. (2012), Medical complications, clinical findings, and educational outcomes in adults with Noonan syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3106–3111. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35639
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!