How to Cite this Article: Takanashi J-i, Okamoto N, Yamamoto Y, Hayashi S, Arai H, Takahashi Y, Maruyaa K, Mizuno S, Shimakawa S, Ono H, Oyanagi R, Kubo S, Barkovich AJ, Inazawa J. 2012. Clinical and radiological features of Japanese patients with a severe phenotype due to CASK mutations. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3112–3118.
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3112–3118, December 2012
How to Cite
Takanashi, J.-i., Okamoto, N., Yamamoto, Y., Hayashi, S., Arai, H., Takahashi, Y., Maruyama, K., Mizuno, S., Shimakawa, S., Ono, H., Oyanagi, R., Kubo, S., Barkovich, A. J. and Inazawa, J. (2012), Clinical and radiological features of Japanese patients with a severe phenotype due to CASK mutations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3112–3118. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35640
The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- Research Grant for Nervous and Mental Disorders, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: 24-7
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C), JSPS. Grant Number: 24591790
- Health and Labor Sciences Research Grants, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!