How to cite this article: Velázquez-Aragón JA, Alcántara-Ortigoza MA, Estandia-Ortega B, Reyna-Fabian ME, Cruz-Fuentes C, Villagómez S, González-del Angel A. 2012. Association of interactions among the IRF6 gene, the 8q24 region and maternal folic acid intake with non-syndromic cleft lip/palate in Mexican Mestizos. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3207–3210.
Association of interactions among the IRF6 gene, the 8q24 region, and maternal folic acid intake with non-syndromic cleft lip/palate in Mexican Mestizos†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3207–3210, December 2012
How to Cite
Velázquez-Aragón, J. A., Alcántara-Ortigoza, M. A., Estandia-Ortega, B., Reyna-Fabián, M. E., Cruz-Fuentes, C., Villagómez, S. and González-del Angel, A. (2012), Association of interactions among the IRF6 gene, the 8q24 region, and maternal folic acid intake with non-syndromic cleft lip/palate in Mexican Mestizos. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3207–3210. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35641
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!