The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3119–3125, December 2012
How to Cite
Linnankivi, T., Mäkitie, O., Valanne, L. and Toiviainen-Salo, S. (2012), Neuroimaging and neurological findings in patients with hypochondroplasia and FGFR3 N540K mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3119–3125. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35642
How to Cite this Article: Linnankivi T, Mäkitie O, Valanne L, Toiviainen-Salo S. 2012. Neuroimaging and neurological findings in patients with hypochondroplasia and FGFR3 N540K mutation Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3119–3125.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Does the Co-occurrence of FGFR3 Gene Mutation in Hypochondroplasia, Medial Temporal Lobe Dysgenesis, and Focal Epilepsy Suggest a Syndrome?, Pediatric Neurology, 2014, 50, 4, 427, , , , , , ,