How to Cite this Article: Al-Kateb H, Shimony JS, Vineyard M, Manwaring L, Kulkarni S, Shinawi M. 2013. NR2F1 haploinsufficiency is associated with optic atrophy, dysmorphism and global developmental delay. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:377–381.
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 377–381, February 2013
How to Cite
Al-Kateb, H., Shimony, J. S., Vineyard, M., Manwaring, L., Kulkarni, S. and Shinawi, M. (2013), NR2F1 haploinsufficiency is associated with optic atrophy, dysmorphism and global developmental delay. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 377–381. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35650
All authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!