Michal Inbar-Feigenberg and Sanaa Choufani contributed equally to the work.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 13–20, January 2013
How to Cite
Inbar-Feigenberg, M., Choufani, S., Cytrynbaum, C., Chen, Y.-A., Steele, L., Shuman, C., Ray, P. N. and Weksberg, R. (2013), Mosaicism for genome-wide paternal uniparental disomy with features of multiple imprinting disorders: Diagnostic and management issues. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 13–20. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35651
None of the authors would like to declare a conflict of interest.
How to Cite this Article: Inbar-Feigenberg M, Choufani S, Cytrynbaum C, Chen Y, Steele L, Shuman C, Ray P, Weksberg R. 2012. Mosaicism for genome-wide paternal uniparental disomy with features of multiple imprinting disorders: Diagnostic and management issues. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:13–20.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!