How to Cite this Article: Tanaka Y, Abe Y, Oto Y, Itabashi H, Shiraishi M, Yoshino A, Obata K, Murakami N, Nagai T. 2012. Characterization of fat distribution in Prader–Willi syndrome: relationships with adipocytokines and influence of growth hormone treatment. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:27–33.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 27–33, January 2013
How to Cite
Tanaka, Y., Abe, Y., Oto, Y., Itabashi, H., Shiraishi, M., Yoshino, A., Obata, K., Murakami, N. and Nagai, T. (2013), Characterization of fat distribution in Prader–Willi syndrome: Relationships with adipocytokines and influence of growth hormone treatment. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 27–33. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35653
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!