Aleksandra Jezela-Stanek and Marzena Kucharczyk both authors equally contributed to this work.
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 172–178, January 2013
How to Cite
Jezela-Stanek, A., Kucharczyk, M., Pelc, M., Gutkowska, A. and Krajewska-Walasek, M. (2013), 1.15 Mb microdeletion in chromosome band 20p13 associated with moderate developmental delay—Additional case and data's review. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 172–178. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35654
How to Cite this Article: Jezela-Stanek A, Kucharczyk M, Pelc M, Gutkowska A, Krajewska-Walasek M, 2012. 1.15 Mb microdeletion in chromosome band 20p13 associated with moderate developmental delay—Additional case and data's review. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:172–178.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!