Disclosure: We have no conflicts of interest to declare that could be perceived as prejudicing the impartiality of the research reported. This research did not receive any specific grants from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sector.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 34–37, January 2013
How to Cite
Matsuo, T., Ihara, K., Ochiai, M., Kinjo, T., Yoshikawa, Y., Kojima-Ishii, K., Noda, M., Mizumoto, H., Misaki, M., Minagawa, K., Tominaga, K. and Hara, T. (2013), Hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia of infancy in Sotos syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 34–37. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35657
How to Cite this Article: Matsuo T, Ihara K, Ochiai M, Kinjo T, Yoshikawa Y, Kojima-Ishii K, Noda M, Mizumoto H, Misaki M, Minagawa K, Tominaga K, Hara T. 2012. Hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia of infancy in Sotos syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:34–37.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2An update on congenital hyperinsulinism: advances in diagnosis and management, Expert Opinion on Orphan Drugs, 2014, 2, 8, 779, , , , , , , , , , , ,