How to Cite this Article: Hu J, Sathanoori M, Kochmar S, Madan-Khetarpal S, McGuire M, Surti U. 2012. Co-existence of 9p Deletion and Silver-Russell Syndromes in a Patient with Maternally Inherited Cryptic Complex Chromosome Rearrangement Involving Chromosomes 4, 9, and 11. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:179–184.
Co-existence of 9p deletion and Silver-Russell syndromes in a patient with maternally inherited cryptic complex chromosome rearrangement involving chromosomes 4, 9, and 11†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 179–184, January 2013
How to Cite
Hu, J., Sathanoori, M., Kochmar, S., Madan-Khetarpal, S., McGuire, M. and Surti, U. (2013), Co-existence of 9p deletion and Silver-Russell syndromes in a patient with maternally inherited cryptic complex chromosome rearrangement involving chromosomes 4, 9, and 11. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 179–184. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35658
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!