How to Cite this Article: Teekakirikul P, Milewicz DM, Miller DT, Lacro RV, Regalado ES, Rosales AM, Ryan DP, Toler TL, Lin AE. 2012. Thoracic aortic disease in two patients with juvenile polyposis syndrome and SMAD4 mutations. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:185–191.
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 185–191, January 2013
How to Cite
Teekakirikul, P., Milewicz, D. M., Miller, D. T., Lacro, R. V., Regalado, E. S., Rosales, A. M., Ryan, D. P., Toler, T. L. and Lin, A. E. (2013), Thoracic aortic disease in two patients with juvenile polyposis syndrome and SMAD4 mutations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 185–191. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35659
Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: P50HL083794-01, RO1 HL62594
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!