The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 225–227, January 2013
How to Cite
Al-Salem, A., Alshammari, M. J., Hassan, H., Alazami, A. M. and Alkuraya, F. S. (2013), Weaver syndrome and defective cortical development: A rare association. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 225–227. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35660
How to Cite this Article: Al-Salem A, Alshammari MJ, Hassan H, Alazami AM, Alkuraya FS. 2012. Weaver syndrome and defective cortical development: A rare association. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:225–227.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- KACST. Grant Number: 09-MED491-20
- DHFMR Collaborative Grant (FSA)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Malformations of cortical development: clinical features and genetic causes, The Lancet Neurology, 2014, 13, 7, 710, ,