The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 225–227, January 2013
How to Cite
Al-Salem, A., Alshammari, M. J., Hassan, H., Alazami, A. M. and Alkuraya, F. S. (2013), Weaver syndrome and defective cortical development: A rare association. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 225–227. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35660
How to Cite this Article: Al-Salem A, Alshammari MJ, Hassan H, Alazami AM, Alkuraya FS. 2012. Weaver syndrome and defective cortical development: A rare association. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:225–227.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- KACST. Grant Number: 09-MED491-20
- DHFMR Collaborative Grant (FSA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!