How to Cite this Article: Kantaputra PN, Sittiwangkul R, Sonsuwan N, Romanelli V, Tenorio J, Lapunzina P. 2012. A novel mutation in CDKN1C in sibs with Beckwith–Wiedemann syndrome and cleft palate, sensorineural hearing loss, and supernumerary flexion creases. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:192–197.
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 192–197, January 2013
How to Cite
Kantaputra, P. N., Sittiwangkul, R., Sonsuwan, N., Romanelli, V., Tenorio, J. and Lapunzina, P. (2013), A novel mutation in CDKN1C in sibs with Beckwith–Wiedemann syndrome and cleft palate, sensorineural hearing loss, and supernumerary flexion creases. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 192–197. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35663
Conflict of interest: none to delcare.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Thailand Research Fund
- Faculty of Dentistry, Chiang Mai ISCIII-FIS 11/2491 (PL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!