How to Cite this Article: Arrington CB, Bleyl SB, Matsunami N, Bowles NE, Leppert TI, Demarest BL, Osborne K, Yoder BA, Byrne JL, Schiffman JD, Null DM, DiGeronimo R, Rollins M, Faix R, Comstock J, Camp NJ, Leppert MF, Yost HJ, Brunelli L. 2012. A family-based paradigm to identify candidate chromosomal regions for isolated congenital diaphragmatic hernia. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3137–3147.
A family-based paradigm to identify candidate chromosomal regions for isolated congenital diaphragmatic hernia†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3137–3147, December 2012
How to Cite
Arrington, C. B., Bleyl, S. B., Matsunami, N., Bowles, N. E., Leppert, T. I., Demarest, B. L., Osborne, K., Yoder, B. A., Byrne, J. L., Schiffman, J. D., Null, D. M., DiGeronimo, R., Rollins, M., Faix, R., Comstock, J., Camp, N. J., Leppert, M. F., Yost, H. J. and Brunelli, L. (2012), A family-based paradigm to identify candidate chromosomal regions for isolated congenital diaphragmatic hernia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3137–3147. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35664
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2011
- NICHD. Grant Number: K08HD062638
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 09BGIA2251076
- University of Utah, VP for Research and Center for Clinical and Translational Science, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01CA134674, R21CA152336
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: UL1-RR025764, C06-RR11234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!