How to Cite this Article: Longoni M, Lage K, Russell MK, Loscertales M, Abdul-Rahman OA, Baynam G, Bleyl SB, Brady PD, Breckpot J, Chen CP, Devriendt K, Gillessen-Kaesbach G, Grix AW, Rope AF, Shimokawa O, Strauss B, Wieczorek D, Zackai EH, Coletti CM, Maalouf FI, Noonan KM, Park JH, Tracy AA, Lee C, Donahoe PK, Pober, BR. 2012. Congenital diaphragmatic hernia interval on chromosome 8p23.1 characterized by genetics and protein interaction networks. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3148–3158.
Congenital diaphragmatic hernia interval on chromosome 8p23.1 characterized by genetics and protein interaction networks†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3148–3158, December 2012
How to Cite
Longoni, M., Lage, K., Russell, M. K., Loscertales, M., Abdul-Rahman, O. A., Baynam, G., Bleyl, S. B., Brady, P. D., Breckpot, J., Chen, C. P., Devriendt, K., Gillessen-Kaesbach, G., Grix, A. W., Rope, A. F., Shimokawa, O., Strauss, B., Wieczorek, D., Zackai, E. H., Coletti, C. M., Maalouf, F. I., Noonan, K. M., Park, J. H., Tracy, A. A., Lee, C., Donahoe, P. K. and Pober, B. R. (2012), Congenital diaphragmatic hernia interval on chromosome 8p23.1 characterized by genetics and protein interaction networks. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3148–3158. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35665
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!