How to Cite this Article: Fahrner JA, Murphy AM, Gunay-Aygun M. 2012. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: How far should we go with genetic testing? Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:232–233.
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: How far should we go with genetic testing?†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 232–233, January 2013
How to Cite
Fahrner, J. A., Murphy, A. M. and Gunay-Aygun, M. (2013), Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: How far should we go with genetic testing?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 232–233. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35666
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!