How to Cite this Article: Montgomery ND, Turcott CM, Tepperberg JH, McDonald MT, Aylsworth AS. 2012. A 137-kb deletion within the Potocki–Shaffer syndrome interval on chromosome 11p11.2 associated with developmental delay and hypotonia. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:198–202.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 198–202, January 2013
How to Cite
Montgomery, N. D., Turcott, C. M., Tepperberg, J. H., McDonald, M. T. and Aylsworth, A. S. (2013), A 137-kb deletion within the Potocki–Shaffer syndrome interval on chromosome 11p11.2 associated with developmental delay and hypotonia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 198–202. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35671
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Nathan D. Montgomery and Christie Turcott contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2The First Korean Patient with Potocki-Shaffer Syndrome: A Rare Cause of Multiple Exostoses, Journal of Korean Medical Science, 2015, 30, 2, 214, , , ,