Conflict of interest: none to declare.
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 38–47, January 2013
How to Cite
Lakes, K. D., Vaughan, E., Lemke, A., Jones, M., Wigal, T., Baker, D., Swanson, J. M. and Burke, W. (2013), Maternal perspectives on the return of genetic results: Context matters. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 38–47. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35673
How to Cite this Article: Lakes KD, Vaughan E, Lemke A, Jones M, Wigal T, Baker D, Swanson JM, Burke W. 2012. Maternal perspectives on the return of genetic results: Context matters. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:38–47.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute for Child Health and Development, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH-NICHD-HHSN267200700021C, NIH-NICHD-HHSN275200503415C
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: UL1 TR000153
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.