How to Cite this Article: Archibald AD, Hickerton CL, Jaques AM, Wake S, Cohen J, Metcalfe SA. 2012. “It's about having the choice”: Stakeholder perceptions of population-based genetic carrier screening for fragile X syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:48–58.
“It's about having the choice”: Stakeholder perceptions of population-based genetic carrier screening for fragile X syndrome†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 48–58, January 2013
How to Cite
Archibald, A. D., Hickerton, C. L., Jaques, A. M., Wake, S., Cohen, J. and Metcalfe, S. A. (2013), “It's about having the choice”: Stakeholder perceptions of population-based genetic carrier screening for fragile X syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 48–58. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35674
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!