None of the authors has any conflict of interest to disclose.
Interstitial Duplication of 2q32.1–q33.3 in a Patient With Epilepsy, Developmental Delay, and Autistic Behavior
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1078–1084, May 2013
How to Cite
2012. Interstitial duplication of 2q32.1–q33.3 in a patient with epilepsy, developmental delay, and autistic behavior. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1078–1084., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!