This work is dedicated to the memory of Matteo.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 59–69, January 2013
How to Cite
Sorensen, P. L., Gane, L. W., Yarborough, M., Hagerman, R. J. and Tassone, F. (2013), Newborn screening and cascade testing for FMR1 mutations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 59–69. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35680
How to Cite this Article: Sorensen PL, Gane LW, Yarborough M, Hagerman RJ, Tassone F. 2012. Newborn screening and cascade testing for FMR1 mutations. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:59–69.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01HD055510, 3P30-HD02274-35S1, HD036071, 5R01HD040661-11
This article has been cited by:
- 1Current status of newborn screening worldwide: 2015, Seminars in Perinatology, 2015, 39, 3, 171, , , , , , ,
- 3Identification of a male with fragile X syndrome through newborn screening, Intractable & Rare Diseases Research, 2015, 4, 4, 198, , , , ,
- 4Climbing the Branches of a Family Tree: Diagnosis of Fragile X Syndrome, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2014, 164, 6, 1292, , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content6
- 8Transmission of an FMR1 premutation allele in a large family identified through newborn screening: the role of AGG interruptions, Journal of Human Genetics, 2013, 58, 8, 553, , , ,